It's fall! That means it's time for CHILI and this one is green!
We came across this White Chicken Quinoa Chili from HSN an absolutely loved iit and thought you would too
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 onion diced
2 jalapeños diced
3 cloves garlic chopped
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp oregano
3 cups low sodium chicken broth
1 can (15 ounces) white beans
1 pound chicken breast cooked and shredded
1/2 cup quinoa
4 lime wedges
1 bunch fresh (or 1 tsp dried) cilantro
1 cup salsa verde
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, then add onions and peppers.
- Cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add garlic and cumin and cook for about 1 minute
- Add broth, salsa verde, chicken, beans, quinoa, oregano, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a medium simmer and cook until quinoa is tender. About 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with lime wedge and cilantro.