Join us THIS SATURDAY 12/16 at 11:15 AM for our
Annual White Elephant Gift Exchange at Pittsburgh FIT!
*CLICK HERE to Register for FREE*
On Saturday, December 16th at 11:00AM, we're throwing a holiday get together and hosting a White Elephant gift exchange
This event is open to friends and family of Pittsburgh FIT and the general public, so feel free to share!
Here are the basic rules:
1. Each player brings one wrapped gift to contribute to a common pool
2. Players draw numbers to determine what order they will go in
3. Players sit in a circle or line where they can see the gift pile
4. The first player selects a gift from the pool and opens it
5. The following players can choose to either pick an unwrapped gift from the pool or steal a previous player’s gift. Anyone who gets their gift stolen in this way can do the same – choose a new gift or steal from someone else.
6. After all players have had a turn, the first player gets a chance to swap the gift he or she is holding for any other opened gift. Anyone whose gift is stolen may steal from someone else (as long as that person hasn’t been stolen from yet). When someone declines to steal a gift, the game comes to an end.
We ask that you keep the gift around $25 in value.
You're welcome to bring your favorite holiday beverage and/or snack!
And don't forget to dress in your best holiday gear!