Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Today's workout is pretty interesting.
First, we complete 5 rounds of 3 different exercises. After a short break, we repeat the EXACT SAME number of reps of each exercise, but we do ALL the reps of one exercise before moving on.
This is a great test in determining what kind of athlete you are, and there's no wrong answers!
Athlete #1 finishes the first part of the workout faster
- Excels at pacing and keeping the heart rate low
- Prioritizes breathwork to stay under control
- Does well with breaking tasks (exercise or otherwise) into smaller more digestible pieces
- Better at longer events with more variability
Athlete #2 finishes the second part of the workout faster
- Excels at pushing yourself through discomfort
- Prioritizes form to conserve energy
- Does well finishing one task at a time from start to finish
- Better at shorter, higher intensity events with a singular focus
Before you even do the workout, answer this question:
What kind of athlete are you?
Take a guess which variation you'll perform better, then hit the workout to see if you were right!
Not a member and want to get strong?Try our No-Sweat Intro!This FREE 20 minute Intro includes a tour of our amazing facility, a body composition scan, and a goal setting session to help you become the best you can be!Click the link below to schedule an appointment NOW!CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A FREE INTRO NOW