How many points of contact do you need to get off the ground?
What's a point of contact?
- One Leg - 1 point
- Two Legs - 2 points
- Two legs and and arm - 3 points
- Both Arms and Legs - 4 Points
But what do the points mean?
- 1 Point: Elite Strength and Stability. Crushing it!
- 2 Points: Healthy, Solid, You're doing okay.
- 3 Points: Time to Work on Improvement.
- 4 Points: On Trajectory for Assisted Living.
Your lifespan is how long you'll live. Your health span is how long you'll be able to function independently.
Tests like these are impartial, unbiased, and objective. It's not about your weight or how old you are, or what injuries you have.
Check out this YouTube #Short by Jodi Butler to see what it looks like for each of the scores.
Keep an eye out on our YouTube channel for ways to improve your functionality!